Tuesday 10 July 2012

I hate this whole situation. You made it sound like i still love him. You make me sound so vulnerable, you make me sound so weak. I don't love him anymore. It's not that i don't want to interfere with this whole thing but i'm just too lazy to listen. It's not that i don't want to listen to him explain and hear his side of the story but i don't know how i will react if i did so. Because i don't want to be that bad person anymore. For my whole life i had been labelled as a bad person for making the wrong judgments and all i did was regret. I don't want to be put in that stupid spot. You don't know how difficult it is to be me. You just don't know how difficult this whole shit is. I am breaking down and you don't even know it. I am just too tired to care. I just know that i don't want to make any mistakes anymore. You don't know how many mistakes i have made and you don't know how much blame i put on myself. You have no idea how it is to drown in your fucking thoughts all the time. You guys are so important to me and as for him, i miss him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment