Monday 2 July 2012

So there's this hashtag in twitter about to my future kids and since i'm bored now i shall write a post about it.
So let's start with if my child is a son.
I will let him do whatever he wants in his childhood. But obviously, control and self discipline is needed. I wouldn't want to get a call from his teacher about him getting into a fight or anything like that. But if i really did, I will not be like parents who just start scolding or beating them for being a disappointment for fighting or beating other kids up.
I would ask " why did you do it " and explain why is it wrong for him to do it. Because kids don't understand how the " parents care " system work. You got to first understand why did they start fighting. Even if how the reasons are like " Cause that boy likes my girl or cause that boy is wearing crocs so i got to beat him up " You still got to show some support in the sense that even if the whole world is against you mommy is still here for you even though the reasons for you fighting is pretty fucked up. 


So secondly, if my child is a daughter and one day she is stung stained with insecurity begging " mom, will i be pretty? " I will wipe that question from her mouth with her lipgloss on and answer " no, the word is pretty is unworthy of everything you will be and no child of mine will be contained in five letters. You will be pretty intelligent,pretty amazing,fucking beautiful but you will never be merely pretty " 


I will never ever compare my kids to anybody out there. I will never use words like " you're just a burden to mommy " Words hurts. I don't care if it's words spurted out with anger or disappointment because those hurtful words may haunt them for their entire life. I don't want my kids to be anything like me cause mommy is really fucked up.
And even though i'm not a mom yet, To my future kids, I fucking love you.


    

No comments:

Post a Comment