Monday 16 July 2012

Remembering is something that i wish that never happen to me. Tonight is the night where i start thinking too much, a little too much. I don't know what's happening to me. I tend to avoid too much eye contact when someone look at me into the eyes because i feel like they are going to see through what i'm feeling. I'm so afraid that they ask if i'm okay because i'm gonna break down. I'm so afraid i can't even answer the question. I know my voice will shake when i say i'm okay because i would be lying through my teeth. All the people i'm not close to anymore, all the good things that happen turned out to be just memories. It's a awful mix feeling between loneliness and nostalgia. I'm so sorry that everything changed. I've lost every fucking thing. I don't need to be happy but at least take away the pain for me. I can't maintain this smile anymore, i'm losing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment